Mp3 recording

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Learn Chinese 002 (YCT Syllabus) I love you 我爱你

In lesson 1 you  know how to say
Hello, my name is...
Nǐ hǎo, wǒ shì...

And you are already able to write 我 and你

In this lesson we are going to learn the following sentences that help you to converse with other people.
1. My name is Andy Wǒ jiào Andy 2. What is your name? nǐ jiào shénme míngzì 3. I live in Jakarta wǒ zhù zài Jakarta 4. Where do you live? nǐ zhù zài nǎlǐ?


In this lesson we are going to learn the word LOVE.
爱 or love is the biggest reason why we live. The fundamental reason why we are here.
爱 Ài (fourth tone) means love, has 10 strokes.

So today we are going to learn how to write 爱


so... finishing this unit, you are able to write...
I love you.
我爱你
You love me
你爱我

                       Donald says   我爱你 to Daisy
Gambar terkait

I want you to learn the character of a woman 女



And this is the character of horse




I also want you to be able to write mother in Chinese 妈妈
This character consists of 女(woman) and 马(horse)
Let's remember the women standing on the left of the horse in Mother

Hasil gambar untuk woman and a horse
Link to the next lesson (003)
https://mandarinhobby1.blogspot.com/search/label/Learn%20Chinese%20003%20我的。。。






No comments:

Post a Comment