Mp3 recording

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Learn Chinese 003 我的。。。This is my...

Lesson 3

So far we have learnt
1.  Hello                                         Nǐ hǎo
2. My name is Andy Wǒ jiào Andy
3. What is your name? Nǐ jiào shénme míngzì 4. I live in Jakarta Wǒ zhù zài Jakarta 5. Where do you live? Nǐ zhù zài nǎlǐ?
6. I love you Wǒ ài nǐ
7. You love me Nǐ ài wǒ
8. I love my mum Wǒ ài wǒ māmā

We are going to learn a very useful character that is 的, meaning have (possess)
How to write 的


Now we are going to learn part of the body
1. mouth  kǒu 口
2. hand   shǒu 手
3. head    tóu 头










Hasil gambar untuk donald duck's head"我的头“

How to say and write...
1. my mother
2. my head
3. my eye
4. my hand
5. my mouth

Please read the following 
我的妈妈
我的头
我的手
你的手
你的口
妈妈的口
我爱我的妈妈
我妈妈爱我


Now we are going to learn to greet your teacher...
You should say: lǎoshī, nǐhǎo?
And laoshi will say: nǐhǎo

When the lesson is over you can say: lǎoshī, zàijiàn
And laoshi will also say zàijiàn to you.

















No comments:

Post a Comment